The Fein KBE30 Magnetic Core Drill is extremely compact with perfect power-to-weight ratio for work at height and in tight spaces , excellent for drilling jobs on the construction site. The feed hand wheel can be moved from one side to the other for use in special work situations. Concealed motor wiring prevents wires from snagging or getting caught on the workpiece. This machine also features internal cooling and easy guide adjustment.
- HSS Core Drill Max - 30mm
- Carbide Core Drill Bit Max Diameter - 30mm
- Core Drill, Drilling Depth Max - 50mm
- Input - 750w
- Output - 430w
- Speed: No Load - 740 rpm
- Speed: Full Load - 430 rpm
- Core Drill Holder - Weldon
- Stroke - 65mm
- Magnetic Holding Power - 8000N
- Magnetic Foot Dimensions - 178 x 95mm
- Cable with Plug - 3.8m
- Weight According to EPTA - 10kg
- 1 x KBE30 Magnetic Core Drill
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Coolant Tank
- 1 x Lashing Strap
- 1 x Swarf Hook
- 2 x Centring Pins
- 1 x Socket Head Wrench 5 mm
- 1 x Contact Guard
All of our packaging has been carefully considered to accommodate the products we offer. Extra care is taken at the packing and loading stage, to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition.
We pride ourselves on a first-class delivery service with both trusted couriers and high quality packaging. Different types of packaging we supply include: Cardboard Tubes (as pictured), Plastic Sleeves for Polished Products, Shrink-Wrapping & a Pallet Service.
To ensure your goods arrive in a timely fashion, we only use couriers that offer a premium service and full tracking. See examples below:
- Premium 2-Man service - for all long length deliveries
- Parcelforce - for smaller and medium length items
- PalletWays - for all palletised deliveries
If you have any questions about any of our delivery services or specific packaging needs, please get in touch.
Aluminium Warehouse offers extra peace-of-mind with every order. We value your business and are here to help with any return requests.
In the unlikely event that we have sent you an incorrect product, as soon as we have been notified, we will arrange a swift collection and organise for the right one to be delivered straight-away.
As per our T's and C's, you will have up to 14 days to notify us of this error.
If you have received your goods and changed your mind, we will happily accept returns so long as the following criteria is met:
All goods returned back to our warehouse will be inspected to ensure they are still in a good and re-sellable condition. All refunds will be for materials only. We can not refund the original cost of shipping, unless an error was made on our part.
Please note: We are not able to issue a refund for cut or bespoke items, as we are unable to re-list and re-sell these products.
Once you have placed your order with us, the following terms & conditions will apply:
- Aluminium Warehouse will not be held liable for lost or damaged goods. As soon as we have been notified, we will conduct an investigation with the relevant couriers and arrange a re-delivery where it is deemed necessary.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all returns are packaged well so that we can resell any unwanted items. If we receive your goods damaged, we will only be able to offer the current market scrap price as a refund or we can return the item/s back to you at an additional shipping cost.
- We are unable to refund any delivery charges, unless the item was sent in error and you no longer wish to receive a replacement.
- All orders can be returned within 14 days of receiving your delivery. Please notify us as soon as possible.
- All refunds will be processed within 5 working days.
- Our refund policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, providing you with 14 days to return your goods and subject to the above conditions.
Our team are always available to support you and will keep you fully informed throughout the return process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.